Gynecology and Obstetrics
Gynecology is the medical specialty that deals with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of women’s diseases, including the physiology and pathology of the female genital organs and the breast. Obstetrics is responsible for all medical issues involved in human reproduction (pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum). Both specialties are dedicated to the comprehensive medical care and attention of women throughout all stages of their lives.
- Dr. Miguel A. Bolívar
- Dr. Enrique Kupman
- Dr. Eroll Noltze
AILMENTS, MEDICAL TESTS, DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT
- Gynecological examinations.
- IUD (Intrauterine Device) Placement.
- Gynecological surgery.
- Control and monitoring of pregnancy.
- Vaginal delivery and cesarean section.
- Mammary pathology.
- Gynecological tests.
- Menopause monitoring and treatment.
- Our medical specialists attend to all Muface and ISFAS public officials.