Odontology, Implantology and Orthodontics
Odontology or dentistry is the specialty dedicated to the study of teeth and mouth. It covers all preventive actions that promote oral health, as well as the treatment of alterations, diseases or pathologies that affect the teeth and all parts of the oral cavity (tongue, palate, gums, etc.). Implantology is the solution to the loss of one or more teeth, by replacing the missing tooth with a new dental prosthesis. Orthodontics promotes oral health, corrects the incorrect positioning of the teeth, allows good occlusion and improves facial aesthetics.
ODONTOLOGY AND IMPLANTOLOGY
- Dr. Mushir Ra Yaghi
CHILD ODONTOLOGY (PADI SERVICE)
- Dra. Inés Roig Julià
- Dra. Barbara Calbet
- Dr. Alberto Font
- Root canals.
- Conservative dentistry.
- Periodontics: gingivitis, periodontitis, pyorrhea (bacterial infection).
- Fillings (cavities).
- Oral hygiene (tartrectomy).
- Bruxism (creation of discharge splints).
- Dental aesthetics: teeth whitening.
- Preventive, interceptive and corrective orthodontics.
- Treatments for: overbite, open bite, crowding or lack of teeth, lack or excess of interdental space, etc.
- Types of orthodontics: invisible orthodontics, removable orthodontics, aesthetic brackets, conventional metal brackets or self-ligating brackets.
- Fixed prosthesis.
- Removable prosthesis.
- Prostheses on implants.