Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) is the medical specialty responsible for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment, both in adults and children, of diseases of the ear, pharynx, larynx, nasal passages and paranasal sinuses; be these infectious, traumatic, degenerative, oncological or congenital.
- Dra. Elena Rizzo
AILMENTS, MEDICAL TESTS, DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT
- Sore throat.
- Olfactory disorders.
- Snoring and sleep apnea.
- Salivary glands.
- Early diagnosis of deafness.
- Difficulty swallowing (dysphagia and aspiration).
- Fibroscopy: visualization of the rhino-pharyngolaryngeal structures and vocal cords.
- Audiometry: hearing evaluation in soundproof booth.
- Electronystagmography: study of vertigo and dizziness.
- CO2 Laser Surgery (laryngeal tumors).