Podiatry is a health specialty that aims to study, diagnose and treat diseases and alterations that affect the feet, as well as the relationship of these with the rest of the body. The chiropodist is responsible for caring, treating and predicting pain and deformities of the lower limbs.
- Margarita Payeras
- Jenifer Muñoz
AILMENTS AND TREATMENTS
- Chiropodia: calluses, alterations in the nails, plantar warts and ingrown toenails.
- Onychomycosis laser treatment (nail fungus).
- Silicone orthosis for deformations in the fingers.
- Nail reconstruction using gel with clotrimazole.
- Study of the footprint and adaptation of foot supports (insoles).
- Sports Podiatry recommendations.