Medical Imaging: Radiology
Medical Imaging: Ecography
Medical Imaging is the medical specialty responsible for diagnosis based on the generation of images that offer information of the interior of the body. Such images are obtained by means of various sources of energy: X-rays or ionizing radiation (conventional radiology), ultrasound, etc.
- Dr. Antonio Passardi
TECHNICIAN IN RADIOLOGY
- Lorena Fernández
CONVENTIONAL AND DIGITAL RADIOLOGY
- Study of the entire bone, thorax, abdomen and soft tissues.
- Spinal column teleradiography: the entire spinal column is visualized in a single plane.
- Telemetric of lower extremities: determines the length of the limbs, etc.
- Orthopantomography: dental, maxillary and mandibular panoramic radiography.
- Cranial radiography: Very useful for the study prior to orthodontic implantation.
- Mammography: Indispensable for the detection of breast cancer in the early stages.
- Tendinous muscle.
- Urological: renal, urinary bladder and prostate.
- Diagnosis of hernias.
- Obstetric ultrasound 20 weeks HD color doppler: Real-time visualization of the fetal image in three-dimensional shape and high-resolution.