• Dr. Antoni Isern


Driving licenses classes A1, A, B, C, E, D, LCC, LVA, BTP. Only the expired driving licenses must be brought, if it is renewal. At the C.E.M., a medical examination will be carried out, the photograph will be taken and the telematic procedure will be carried out with the Traffic Department at no additional cost, and the provisional permit will be delivered immediately. The final permit will be received by ordinary mail after a short time.


  • Fitness for work activities.
  • Gun license.
  • License of tower and mobile cranes.
  • License for handling heavy construction machinery.
  • License of sports car driver.
  • Equestrian sport license.
  • Manipulator of phyto-sanitary substances.
  • Pool maintenance.
  • Master of Pleasure Craft (P.E.R.).
  • Underwater fishing.
  • Private security.
  • Swimming pool lifeguard.
  • Diving.
  • Holding of dangerous animals.

For any of these licenses, it is only necessary the ID card. In case the license requires photography, it will be taken at the C.E.M.