Urology and Andrology
Urology is the medical specialty dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the urinary system in both sexes. Andrology is the medical specialty responsible for the male reproductive system. Together include the study of the renal system and the urinary tract (kidney, ureters, bladder, urethra) and the reproductive system of men (testicles, epididymides, vas deferens and prostate).
- Dr. Carlo Bonarriba
AILMENTS, MEDICAL TESTS, DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT
- Treatment of urinary tract infection (in both sexes).
- Problems of the female pelvic floor.
- Treatment of tumors (benign and cancerous).
- Lithiasis (formation of stones).
- Stenosis (narrowing of the urinary ducts).
- Premature and delayed ejaculation.
- Male anorgasmia.
- Erectile dysfunction.
- Male infertility.
- Prostate problems.
- Surgery for prostate cancer.